Unifor is committed to achieving dignity for workers with disabilities through awareness initiatives that develop confidence, skills and knowledge to help build our union & communities for a better future.
To read our statement on the International Day of Persons with disAbilities click here
Unifor is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. To read Unifor's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) policy, click here.
For more information, contact disABILITY@unifor.org
- Statement on the International Day for Persons with Disabilities
- Download the members with disabilities at work poster
- Download the infographic
- Inclusive Practices Tool Kit
- Inclusive Practices Tool Kit - Large Print
- No Barriers - It's Time! Unifor Submission on Accessibility Legislation
- DisAbility Awareness Day 2016 Poster
- Workers with DisAbility logo English (jpeg)