Sunday, July 23
1pm - 4pm ADT
Everyone is welcome to join us on Sunday, July 23, to march in the Halifax Pride parade.
What you should know
- Look for the Unifor shirts and flags in the Marshaling Area - Cogswell Street from North Park to Robie St.
- Parking is limited, and traffic is expected, so you may want to ride share or plan to arrive early.
- Our space in the parade is #4 so we will be near the front of the line.
- The parade begins at 2:00 p.m. Please arrive anytime between 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- T-shirts and other swag may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please bring your own water, sunscreen, and snacks.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather. We have experienced intense heat and pouring rain in previous years – so watch the weather report and come prepared!
- This will be a 2.5 km parade route and our group is a walking group only – we will not have a vehicle present.
Notes from Halifax Pride:
- The Moment of Silence will commence at 2:45 pm. At that time, all vehicles and marchers must stop and be silent for one minute.
- Entrants are prohibited from throwing candy, promotional material, or any objects at parade spectators along the parade route (pass objects hand-to-hand)
For any questions related to the parade, please contact @email.