Regional Councils meet at least once a year, with every local eligible to send delegates to discuss and debate important issues in their regions such as provincial labour laws and policies, and regional economic and social concerns. Regional Councils will also spearhead various campaigns and activities.
The next Unifor B.C. Regional Council will be held at the Whistler Conference Centre in the Whistler Village, located at 4010 Whistler Way. Please see the call package below for detailed information.
- Wednesday, November 20 – AWOC Workshop
- Thursday, November 21 - Presidents Meeting
- Friday, November 22 – B.C. Council Day 1 (one)
- Saturday, November 23 – B.C. Council Day 2 (two)
- Sunday, November 24 – B.C. Council Day 3 (three) half day
Please see accommodation information included in the call package, blocks have been set up at the following hotels:
AAVA Hotel (cut-off is October 20)
Hilton Hotel (cut- off is October 28)
Please read the important information regarding hotel booking policies in the call package.
We are excited to welcome you to Whistler! See you in November.
Interested in trying a new activity while in Whistler? Click here for activity discounts and to book.
20% discount applies to these activities if booked by November 15
- Ziptrek Tours (zipline and treetrek)
- Eagle Float Rafting Tours
- Escape Room, $33 per person